The sometimes misguided, but always exciting, adventures of a music loving, outdoors adventure craving, book devouring girl from the northwest.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Arcade Fire Update!
So because of Holly who so awesomely told me that Arcade Fire was coming to Orem I got tickets! I did not read pitchfork a couple of Fridays back and missed the announcement of new North American tour dates. Holly texted me at about it at approximately 10:30pm. I was surprised I was awake. Most often on the weekends I am in bed early due to my horrid sleeping habits during the week. 9:30 rolls around on Friday or Saturday night and I am tired. So I was awake and then really awake afraid I missed ticket sales. Come to find out the tickets were not on sale yet. So Saturday morning I rolled out of bed early, made myself some hot cocoa, curled up on the couch under my green blanket, turned on my computer and waited for the time to turn to 10am. And boom....10 am on the dot I bought my tickets! So here I come, best show on earth. Sorry Ringling Brothers, you lost that title!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment